Senior Growth and Performance Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
At felmo we believe that the best veterinary care for your pet should not require more effort than ordering pizza or a cab. We work every day to elevate and deliver high-quality in-home veterinary care to pet-parents and their pets. By following a consumer-first mind-set we create a digitally enhanced experience offering everything pet owners want: always available health records, drug reminders, veterinary help chat, online appointment booking and more.
“felmo bringt das Beste aus Tiermedizin und Technologie zusammen. So helfen wir Tierbesitzern immer das Beste für die Gesundheit ihres Lieblings zu tun.” — Lars Giere, Co-Founder
- Developing our online marketing strategy by constantly testing and evaluating new marketing channels and campaign types
- Develop the right KPIs and toolset to go beyond clicks and installs and drive real business success with us
- Steering of our agencies that manage our web and app performance marketing efforts
- Constantly improving our website through A/B testing and SEO optimizations
- Driving organic traffic through a smart management of our reputation and content efforts across all relevant channels
You come with
- You have a marketing, tech/math or business oriented university degree
- At least three years of relevant experience in paid SEA, Social or App Marketing
- Preferably also know-how in SEO
- Know-how in steering agencies or teams that constantly improve the relevant marketing accounts
- Experience in driving results against given performance targets
- Strong analytical skills and testing mindset
- Being a team-player that sees marketing and growth as a team sport across all areas
- The chance to re-define a whole industry and work on a topic that people emotionally connect to
- An environment with high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- Working directly with the founders team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a company on its track to become an industry champion
- Our Benefits & Perks Include: Competitive salary, flexible schedule, PTO, free drinks and snacks, dog-friendly office. As we continue to grow, we are always adding more benefits and perks for our team.
Interested? Looking forward to your full application.